1. What was the last movie you watched on theaters?
2. What was the first movie you ever remember watching on theaters?
3. Top 5 movies
4. Top 5 directors
5. A favorite adapted movie
6. Your best experience on going to the movies
7. A guilty pleasure
8. An overrated movie
9. An underrated movie
10. A movie that not many have heard that you’ve seen
11. A movie you watched mainly for an actor
12. Top 5 actors
13. Top 5 actresses
14. VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray?
15. Favorite Disney movie (not PIXAR!)
16. A tearjerker
17. A movie that you know its bad but you can’t help but love it
18. Favorite Movie Soundtrack
19. Favorite quote from a movie
20. A movie that was better than the book
21. First adult film you watched (thematically speaking not R-rated)
22. A kids movie you always watch
23. Favorite Science Fiction movie
24. Favorite Comedy
25. Favorite Fantasy
26. Favorite Love Story
27. A movie you hate
28. Favorite animated movie
29. A movie from your favorite director you didn’t liked
30. Favorite comic book movie
31. 3 movies you’re expecting excitedly!
32. A book you read for a movie
33. Favorite Musical
34. Favorite fictional character
35. A movie you wished they never made
There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I d i s s a t i s f i e d with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of a l l h u m a n characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of m e r i t or s e n s e.
Was nothing real?
You were real. That’s what made you so good to watch.
“One night, a dragon broke into our house, finding you in the cradle. I rushed to protect you, but what I saw was a proof of everything I believed. He wasn’t a vicious beast, but an intelligent, gentle creature, whose soul reflected my own.”
game of thrones meme: six locations [2/6] → the godswood
fangirl challenge: (5/10) moviesIt’s always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don’t really know what the truth is. I don’t suppose anybody will ever really know. - 12 Angry Men (1957, dir. Sidney Lumet)
i am so sorry.
it’s your loss, too.stoker (2013) dir. park chan-wook
“It’s nobody’s business but ours.”
James Dean and Natalie Wood on the set of Rebel Without A Cause (1955)
I HAVE WAITED MY LIFE TO FIND THIS OMG I CAN’T I JUST CAN’T
so much swag in 3 people
your lying if you say you don’t need this on your blog
I can HEAR the music.
The Social Network (USA, 2010)
Favorite Films: [1/50] - Sleepy Hollow (1999)